My Family

My Family

Monday, January 23, 2012

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week. I am currently trying to find some new crock pot recipes as I like to use the crock pot on Sundays and Fridays, since those are the days I struggle with not wanting to cook. Yesterday, nothing sounded good for dinner so we ended up not using the crock pot but made wings instead. I am determined for the next month of meals to have some "new" crock pot recipes as well as making a few of the ones we like.

Sunday: Wings and potatoes

Monday: Country Club Chicken, Olive garden bread sticks and green beans

Tuesday: Pork Chops, au gratin potatoes (from Pioneer woman), and corn

Wednesday: Taco's (I am doing this recipe from PW, but instead of chicken I am going to do a layer of beans and than taco seasoned hamburger), re fried beans and tator tots

Thursday: HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MORGAN! Homemade Mac and Cheese (from pioneer woman), chili and baked potatoes (now this is subject to change by our birthday girl if she requests something different)

Friday: Need to find a new crock pot recipe--I want to maybe try Vegetable beef soup, with a side of grilled cheese

Saturday: Morgan's birthday party, we are having pizza, chips and dips, etc.

We did try a bunch of new recipes last week, stayed tuned for another post, as I am going to give my reviews and let you know what we liked and didn't like! Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment