My Family

My Family

Monday, January 9, 2012

My Menu

It is that time of the week again to do my menu. I just discovered The Pioneer Woman and I have to say that I am so excited to be trying some of her recipes, she makes the food sound so yummy! So this week I am going to be trying a few of her recipes and if it goes well, I will be adding more to this months menu from her blog!

Sunday: Rigatoni w/ spaghetti sauce and garlic bread (I was suppose to crock pot it but I didn't have all the ingredients for what I wanted to make and didn't have time in the morning to run out and get those ingredients)

Monday: Pork Chops (from the pioneer woman), au gratin potatoes (homemade, from the pioneer woman) and green beans

Tuesday: Taco's (from the pioneer woman), Mexican Rice (I swear I am not stalking the pioneer woman, just really want to try her recipes!) and refried beans

Wednesday: Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (NOT from the pioneer woman, but I am excited to try this!), cornbread

Thursday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches (I have some leftover pulled pork that I froze) and roasted potatoes

Friday: We might go out to dinner, I have to go grocery shopping and it has to wait till the weekend as I am NOT going to go on a big trip by myself with three girls, so I intend on shopping Saturday morning

Saturday: Either Cheeseburgers and fries or homemade pizza--I am currently craving both so I am not sure which one we will go with.

I am so excited to try some of these recipes. Last week I tried three new recipes and they were okay, the Italian chicken sandwich was the best, but I kinda ruined it as I got the bread too crunchy so it was really hard to eat! I had a nice flavor but next time I will NOT toast the bread! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment