My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Morgan's 4th birthday interview

Morgan is 4 today! It just seems like yesterday that she was born. It is so neat to look back at pictures and see how much she has grown up! My baby is slowly not a baby anymore!!! Now we are just trying to plan for her birthday party this Saturday, it should be a fun time and all week she has been talking about her cake and that she is going to eat the WHOLE thing! Here is her yearly birthday interview:

What is your favorite color? Orange
What is your favorite food? Pizza and Macaroni and Cheese
Who is your best friend? Her neighbors, Keaton and Makenna
What is your favorite cartoon? Dragon Tales
What is your favorite book? Animal Babies (a counting book)
What does Mommy do best? Take care of the babies (Cameryn and Jaidyn)
What does Daddy do best? Goes to work
What is your favorite animal? Dragons
What do you like to do with Mommy and Daddy? Help cook breakfast
Where is your favorite place to go? Chuckie Cheese
How old are you? Four

It is funny to see how much her interview has changed, here is her last years interview if you want to compare. I just really wish we had my parents here this year, last year at this time my mom was suppose to come out but had to have emergency surgery....they have since made it out but it was for the twins birthday...I am hoping for next year they can get here for Morgan's birthday! I will post another blog soon, after her party to show pictures and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment