My Family

My Family

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Menu

It is that time again for another menu. I am happy to say that I actually have the next two weeks of my menu planned, so that makes it a little more less stressful for me to not have to come up with another menu next week. Last week we tried some of The Pioneer Woman's recipes and we were happy with them, so this week I am going to be trying a few more! Tyson said the Au gratin potatoes I made were the best potatoes I had ever made! My favorite last week were the Taco's, I will definitely be making them again, but instead of chicken I am going to do a layer of re fried beans and stuff them with hamburger that was seasoned with taco seasoning! They were so good, I ate till I was stuffed!

Sunday: BBQ Baby back ribs, twice baked potatoes, and corn

Monday: Fried Chicken, rice and salad

Tuesday: Italian Chicken Soup (from PW), and rolls

Wednesday: Spaghetti and garlic bread (I know we eat this a lot, but 1. it is one of Morgan's favorites, 2. the babies LOVE spaghetti, 3. it gives Tyson a TON of leftovers for lunch the next day)

Thursday: The M and M sandwich (from PW), tator tots and macaroni salad (homemade)

Friday: Cafe Rio Sweet Pork (I have never ate there but want to try this), roasted potatoes and green beans

Saturday: Appetizers, BBQ Whiskey Sliders, Shrimp Quesadillas, and wings

I am trying a ton of new recipes this week and I have to say that I am most excited about the BBQ Whiskey Sliders, they look sooooo yummy! I will update you on how everything turns out! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment