My Family

My Family

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week. Last week I only tried a few new things, and I have to say that the crack potatoes were AWESOME! It is something I will make again. The husband thought they were okay, but he didn't care for the taste of the Bacon Bits, so I will make it with real bacon next time. I kinda agreed, but I grew up eating bacon bits so I was used to the taste, it just seemed a little off and would be alot better with real bacon (who doesn't love bacon right?). The Crab Rangoon dip I made really did taste like crab Rangoon, next time I make it I am going to put the stuffing in wonton wrappers and bake them in the oven.

Sunday: We at a big breakfast, had leftovers for lunch so I was NOT hungry and NOT in the mood to cook so I made a Totino's pizza and Tyson had some hot wings, taquito's, a corn dog and some of the pizza--gourmet meal right? I thought so!

Monday: Crock Pot Tortellini (except I am going to cook mine in the dutch oven for only an hour or two), salad and Garlic Bread

Tuesday: Kielbasa, noodles, and mixed veggies

Wednesday: BBQ Honey Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls

Thursday: Taco's, refried beans, and Spanish rice

Friday: Italian Chicken Sandwiches, pasta salad, and homemade fries

Saturday: I haven't decided yet....I will update the post when I do decide

So I am trying 3 new recipes for this week, Friday I try to normally do a crock pot meal, but I was having a hard time finding one that sounded good enough to try. Off to pinterest I go to research and find some more crock pot recipes. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment