My Family

My Family

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Menu

Last week started out really well with my menu...then at the end of the week I didn't do a very good job following it. But that was okay we just didn't feel like having what I had on the menu and I didn't have some ingredients that were needed for the particular dishes. Here is my menu for this week

Sunday: Ribs, baked potatoes and corn (the ribs were given to us and they were really gamey so we didn't eat them, we had hot dogs instead :) )

Monday: BBQ Chicken, salad and fresh green beans

Tuesday: Penne Spaghetti Bake, Sweet Sausages and Garlic Bread

Wednesday: Tilapia, rice and corn on the cob

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner, pancakes, hash browns and bacon

Friday: Pulled Pork in the crock pot, twice baked potatoes and salad

Saturday: Finger steaks and fries

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment