My Family

My Family

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for this week. For some reason I struggled with picking out what to eat even though I went grocery shopping. I guess I am not in the "cooking" mood right now. We are going camping this weekend as well so that helped as we always have a few go to items for what we cook. It is our first trip this summer and Cameryn and Jaidyn's 2ND trip ever. It should be interesting since they are crawling.

Sunday: Steak, mushrooms and onions, baked potatoes and corn on the cob

Monday: Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread

Tuesday: Were going to Idaho Pizza Company since Jamie is going to be in town

Wednesday: Chicken Lo Mein (new recipe) and egg rolls

Thursday: BLT's, salad and fries

Friday: CAMPING!! Chili cheese hot dogs and chips

Saturday: CAMPING!! Taco's

No comments:

Post a Comment