My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ted's Tasty Chicken

Here is another recipe for me to share. I make this a lot during the summer and it is really easy and tasty! The inspiration for this recipe started from when my husband talked about a chicken recipe that his dad used to make, so this is what I have created.






Chicken (you can use any kind, legs, tenderloins, breast, it doesn't matter)

1 Can of Beer

1 packet of Italian seasoning

1/2 cup of teriyaki

3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce

Pepper

Garlic Powder

Onion Powder

Kickin Chicken



Place chicken in a Ziploc bag, add seasonings to your liking (Kicken Chicken is a Weber product and you can find it in your spice isle at the store), and the whole packet of the Italian seasoning.


Pour 3/4 of the beer in the bag along with the teriyaki and Worcestershire sauce. Place in fridge and let marinade for 6-8 hours.


Place on grill and once you flip the chicken pour more of the marinade over the chicken. I repeat this process 2-3 times. This is great for leftovers as well, you can add it to a salad or make a club sandwich out of it as well. You really can't go wrong with this recipe and it is so easy to do!!! Hope you all enjoy this recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment