My Family

My Family

Friday, June 17, 2011

Headed to the Hills

It is the middle of June and we are just now able to get out of town and do some camping. Now this is not due to schedules but because of Weather. It just hasn't been warm enough for us to go w/ the kids. Now that it is the middle of June our next problem is schedule. Tyson is on call every other week and going through our summer schedule we realized that if we didn't go this weekend we are not going to be able to go till the end of July. We are not big campers on holidays so the 4Th of July was out, then he is on call, then my parents are visiting for two weekends. So camping we will go. I have to say that I am pretty nervous how it is going to be w/ Cameryn and Jaidyn this time around. They are crawling and I really don't want to have to deal w/ the whole dirt in their mouth etc. We never had to go thru that with Morgan, she was tiny the first camping year and walking the second camping year. They have been camping once before, we got one trip in after they were born, but they were content in their bouncy seats. I have to say that first trip with them was the funnest as they were not sleeping thru the night so it made it for long days especially since Morgan wanted to be able to do things so it wasn't like we could nap when the babies napped.



But, I am just going to go with the flow and see how it goes. I have to say I am excited to get out of town, away from the computer, TV, all the distractions and to just sit, relax and clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment