My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Menu

Here is to another week of meal planning. I again stuck to my menu last week with the exception of last night. We had gone camping but had to return on Saturday for numerous reasons. It was raining and we weren't able to get in the camper to get our taco stuff out so I ordered Chinese instead (which I was craving anyways and we get leftovers for lunch)

Sunday: Taco's (we found some taco marinated beef at the grocery store so we are going to try it)

Monday: Pork Chops, rice and asparagus

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes and fries

Wednesday: Chicken, cous cous, and corn

Thursday: Tilapia, noodles and green beans

Friday: Ribs in the crockpot (new recipe for me) and twice baked potatoes

Saturday: Carne Asada, grilled veggies and roasted potatoes

Last week I tried homemade chicken lo mien from my new cookbook and I think it turned out pretty good for my first time. There was some ingredient that was "missing" that we couldn't quite figure out but it was still tasty! Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment