My Family

My Family

Monday, July 4, 2011

My Menu

I did a really good job sticking to my menu last week, the only change we made was Saturday. I had been really craving finger steaks, but it was so nice out we decided to grill up steak instead and it was yummy! Here is my menu for this week

Sunday: Leftover Pulled Pork sandwiches, potato salad, macaroni salad and chips

Monday: Chicken Wings, potato's, meatballs and deviled eggs

Tuesday: Pork Chops, noodles and corn

Wednesday: Taco's, re fried beans and tator tots

Thursday: BBQ Chicken, salad, sauteed pea pods from our garden

Friday: Juicy Lucy's (Hamburgers with cheese in the middle), pasta salad and chips

Saturday: Carne Asada, grilled veggies and potatoes

Nothing new this week that I haven't made before. I want to be able to grill as much as possible so we don't heat the house up with the oven. Wednesday it is suppose to be almost 100 degrees and that is a bit too hot for me to be grilling so we are going to do an inside meal that day. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment