My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Pirate

Cameryn had her follow up eye appointment last Friday and I am very happy with the news we got and how it turned out. Dr. Lee said that she DOESN'T need glasses for now, she is a little farsighted but will be fine. As far as her sight goes in her left eye, there is a little bit that she can't see but we are suppose to patch her eye for 2 hours a day, or 14 hours a week (if you want to do 3-4 hours a day you can as long as you get 14 hours a week in) for the next 2 months and then we will follow up to see if there is any changes. This allows her eye to "learn" to work, for right now her right eye is working for both of them, so hopefully this will help!

I have to say that she has been a pretty good sport with the eye patch, you can tell after an hour or so it is making her work because she starts squinting. For right now she is my little one eyed pirate!

No comments:

Post a Comment