My Family

My Family

Monday, January 31, 2011

Morgan's Birthday Party

This last Saturday we had Morgan's birthday party and it was a lot of fun! We had a great turnout! Her aunt Jamie and cousin Maggie were there, our friends Don and Heather and their two kids Reagan and Brooks were here, our neighbors came over with their kids Keaton and Makenna, even my brother in laws family came! It is great now that she is getting older and interacting with the kids more, I think overall she had a great time. She started off very shy but after about a half hour she warmed up and started playing. I have to say that I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to take many pictures but we did some of the opening of presents and the cake.

Tyson's aunt Donna made a Monsters Inc cake for Morgan as that is one of her favorite movies and it turned out great!

Morgan did great at opening presents
She hid under the table when we sang happy birthday to her!
And she didn't want to blow her candle out! So I had to help!!

Next year I think I am going to maybe do a party at Pojo's or Chuckie Cheese, our house is so cramped with all the people and the kids are limited to what they can do inside the whole time, it was nice enough that with jackets they were able to play outside for a while, however they still get a little stir crazy, plus Morgan will be able to play with most of the games if we were to go to a place like that and then it will also be less stressful for mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment