My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Menu

It's that time again to plan my menu! I was able to go grocery shopping this weekend with only Jaidyn, Tyson took Morgan and Cameryn on their own outing and it was really nice to be able to take my time in the store and not have to be constantly telling Morgan to sit down, or to behave. Now I don't particularly care to bag my own groceries, but it was still nice!

Sunday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes gravy, salad and rolls
Monday: Crock pot pork chops, rice and corn
Tuesday: Chicken, noodles and green beans
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Stew, Salad and Biscuits
Thursday: W.T. Baked potatoes, chili and Mac and Cheese
Friday: ???--my friend, her husband and baby boy from MN is coming for the weekend so I am not sure yet what I want to make for them yet.
Saturday: ??? Again, it depends, we might go out but we might stay in.

I am trying 2 new recipes this week, the crock pot pork chops and the cheeseburger stew so I am excited to see how those turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment