My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week, we defrosted our freezer because later this week we are getting 166 lbs of COW from my Brother in Law's family, it ends up being around $1.00 a pound so we are super excited. When the twins were born we got 1/4 of my brother in laws cow and that lasted us over 4 months, so I can't even imagine what 166 lbs is going to last for us! Anyways we wanted to make room in our freezer so needless to say that is what I am going to be trying to do this week!


Sunday: Tilapia, roasted potatoes and corn (we didn't have it last week as planned)

Monday: Spaghetti and Garlic Bread

Tuesday: Pulled Beef in the crock pot, twice baked potatoes and green beans

Wednesday: Pork Chops, noodles and corn

Thursday: Chicken, Au gratin potatoes and mixed veggies

Friday: Elk Steak, mushroom, onions, and garlic butter shrimp

Saturday: ??? (grocery shopping day, so it depends on what I am in the mood for)

No comments:

Post a Comment