My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Menu

It's that time again for my weekly menu, last week I stuck 100% to the plan and that felt great, we ended up making spaghetti on Friday when my friends got into town and on Saturday we made the homemade finger steaks since they don't have those in Minnesota. They were a hit! I tried the two new recipes last week and the pork chops were just okay, they were lacking flavor and we both couldn't decide what would of made them better so I probably won't be making that recipe again, the cheeseburger stew turned out awesome! It even tasted better the next day for leftovers! . Oh and we got our cow so now we have a TON of beef!

Sunday: Taco Soup and Salad (my friends weren't able to fly out standby so they are with us another night!)
Monday: Chicken, noodles and green beans
Tuesday: Chuck Steak, twice baked potatoes and mixed veggies
Wednesday: Cheeseburgers and fries (Morgan's 3rd birthday and her favorite food!)
Thursday: Tuna Casserole, corn and biscuits
Friday: Steak, potatoes, shrimp, onions and mushrooms
Saturday: Morgan's birthday party, we are having finger foods

No comments:

Post a Comment