My Family

My Family

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Girls

Boy time sure has gone by with the girls, this month they turn 6 months old as well as Morgan turns 3!!! Where did the time go? We have appointments for the checkup for later this month so I will update all the changes when that happens. As far as now, Jaidyn is rolling over all the time from her back to her tummy and doing a great job keeping her head up. Cameryn is able to sit in the Bumbo all by herself! She is close to rolling over but I think because she is so "chunky" her belly gets in the way!!!

We have Cameryn's follow up eye appointment this Friday, as you can see in the picture it is her left eye and you can see how long her pupil is, we are anxious to find out what kind of sight she is going to have out of the eye and what our next steps will be.

Here I am with Jaidyn our little "princess", she is still just so tiny but sure does make up for it in attitude! She is actually starting to smile a lot more and getting used to having to share Mom with her 2 other sisters! I can only imagine how much drama she is going to be a few years from now!

1 comment:

  1. They really have changed so much. How sweet they are! I'm looking forward to 6 months with little Addie!

    ReplyDelete