My Family

My Family

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Menu

It is that time again and we are running out of options as we are overdue to go grocery shopping, however we still have food in the fridge and freezer but it is not going to be anything spectacular this week!

Sunday: Carne Azada
Monday:Spaghetti and Garlic Toast
Tuesday: Tilapia, noodles and corn
Wednesday: Pork Chops, rice and green beans
Thursday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies
Friday: Chicken (a recipe from my friend Jo who is in New Zealand, very yummy), baked potatoes and corn
Saturday: free for all day, I think we might pick up a papa murphys pizza...we will see.

as you noticed we don't get a variety of vegetables because Tyson likes corn and green beans only, I sneak in the mixed veggies because it has both of those options and occasionally he will eat asparagus, however that is it. I on the other hand LOVE all veggies (yes Brussell sprouts are my fav) EXCEPT squash so I eat those during the week for my lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment