My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weekly Menu

I know I am behind on my menu but we really don't have that much food in the house with the exception of chicken and hamburger and I am waiting to go grocery shopping tomorrow on payday. Lindsay a friend of ours is coming over the babysit Cameryn and Jaidyn so I can take Morgan for some one on one time and to a BIG shopping trip. So I have been kinda making my meals up in the morning with what food we do have in the house.

Sunday: Chicken with Rotel and bow tie pasta, just made it up and it tasted pretty good
Monday: Taco Soup and quesadilla's
Tuesday: Fried Chicken, Noodles and Green Beans
Wednesday: Tyson and I have a date night so I don't have to cook :)
Thursday: French Dips and fries
Friday: BBQ Ribs
Saturday: Steak and Potatoes

I know it is weird to have a date night during the week, but my sister in law and brother in law are watching our kids and they work weekends, (they will be going over to Aunt Dodo's and Uncle Bobby's as well, that wasn't the original plan but it is now, which I don't mind as long as I get out of the house!) so if we want a date night I will take a Wednesday, I am just excited to be going out and be able to order off of a menu, it has been so long since I have done that when it isn't fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment