My Family

My Family

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekly Menu

It's that time again to post my weekly menu, I have been trying to post some video's of the girls but am having a problem with the upload, so I am going to keep trying and will hopefully get that posted this week sometime!

Sunday: Spaghetti Batch and Garlic Toast (made a huge batch in the crock pot and then we freeze it in bowls for the perfect serving for us)
Monday: Keilbasa w/ caramelized onions, noodles and corn
Tuesday: Lasagna and Salad
Wednesday: Chicken, rice and green beans (not sure what kind of chicken yet.)
Thursday: Taco Thursday, and tator tots
Friday: Christmas Eve Dinner w/ the Canale Clan
Saturday: Turkey, Ham, Cheesy Potatoes, etc...all the good stuff for Christmas!

I am going to even attempt to make a Lemon Meringue Pie for Tyson as it is his favorite, It seems like a lot of work, but I won't know if I can do it unless I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment