My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DONT JUDGE!

So I was upset when I posted the previous blog, and I think I have every right to be but I feel like I should say it a bit differently.

What we choose to do with our money is our business, not yours.....if your that concerned your welcome to ask and MAYBE I will have a conversation with you about it, however it is not your business which is why I think you choose to talk about behind our backs. We are great, hardworking parents and do deserve time out...it is what makes a marriage work. We don't appreciate you assuming our situation and we don't appreciate you talking behind our backs about it. Please stop causing drama where it is not needed, we have enough going on in our lives right now and are not going to start playing this game with you. Either you can be in our lives as an understanding, non judgemental person or not, it is your choice but I think you know what choice you have already made...

That is all I have to say and I am open to discuss this further with you if you would like, you know my number to call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment