My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Morgan's 3rd Christmas


I am so excited for this Christmas with Morgan, she understands the concept of Santa and is getting really excited for him to come and visit. About a month ago we made a Santa countdown chain and every morning she gets to tear one ring off and then we count how many days till Santa comes. This is the first thing she asks for now in the morning to be able to tear her ring off. I am thinking of making one for her birthday since that is 1 month away.

We have presents under the tree and she has been really good about not touching them, she did pick out some presents for Cameryn and Jaidyn and has helped me wrap them. She is really into the ornaments and pointing out the ones we have for everyone, (the dogs and cat also have an ornament). She even picked out one for daddy this year, his is a BBQ Grill that says GrillMaster on it!!

Needless to say it is also the hardest for me to get the presents in the house, hidden and wrapped w/o her seeing. I got some wrapped during a nap once but I was paranoid she was going to come down the whole time, now I am going to finish tonight after she goes to bed.

We are also going to be making cookies tomorrow for Santa to eat as I told her that he needs cookies in order to be able to deliver presents to all the kids. I can't wait till next year, it will be even more exciting for her and then the babies will be able to open some presents as well!.



Here is Morgan on her first Christmas!


Here she is on her 2nd Christmas


I will post after this Christmas the next set of pictures...Have a great Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment