My Family

My Family

Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Menu

It is another week and I have another menu plan. I am already in need of going grocery shopping so we have slim pickins for this week. I am just trying to use what I have in the house w/o grocery shopping as I would like to wait till the 15Th in order to go for budget reasons.

Monday: Cola Chicken, white rice, scalloped potatoes and green beans
Tuesday: Hungarian Goulash and biscuits
Wednesday: ?? day, we are having my sister and brother in law over so I am not sure.
Thursday: what I call W.T, Baked potatoes, chili, and mac and cheese
Friday: Carne Azada and tator tots
Saturday: Appetizer night (chicken bites, potato skins and jalapeno poppers)

I have some more great ideas coming up for this month on some new recipes that I am going to try so I am excited about that. I love cooking especially in the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment