My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Menu

Well, here is a week to me cooking all the meals....sure do miss my parents, not only for them cooking but just for them being around. Since it is going to be another hot week, most of these meals will be cooked on the BBQ.

Sunday: Beer Can Chicken, Corn on the cob, and salad

Monday: Rigatoni w/ spaghetti sauce, garlic bread and leftover salad

Tuesday: Kielbasa, noodles and green beans

Wednesday: Pork Chops, rice and mixed veggies

Thursday: W.T. Baked potato's, chili and mac n cheese. I am going out to dinner with my friend Heather, so this is an easy one for Tyson to make.

Friday: BBQ Beef in the crock pot (didn't do this last week), and twice baked potatoes

Saturday: Chicken Wings (again didn't do this last week) and whatever other appetizer stuff I can make.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment