My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Menu

I am a little late posting my menu this week. We have been busy with my parents and nephew here so I haven't spent much time on the computer. Here is my menu for the week.

Sunday: Taco's and refried beans

Monday: BBQ Chicken (Thanks Dad!--it was yummy), corn on the cob and salad

Tuesday: We are going out to my Brother in laws parents ranch to have a family dinner

Wednesday: Baby Back Ribs, potato salad and corn on the cob

Thursday: Tyson and I get a DATE NIGHT!!! (Thanks Mom and Dad, it is much needed)

Friday: Appetizers, Spicy Chicken Bites (thanks again dad), and I am not sure what else

Saturday: Cameryn and Jaidyn's birthday party! Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Coleslaw, Tuna Salad, Pasta Salad, chips...etc...etc...etc...

It has been really nice to not have to do all the cooking! Plus it has been soooo hot that it is nice to BBQ rather than heat up the house with the oven! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment