My Family

My Family

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week. We didn't make it to the grocery store this weekend, but there will have to be a trip this coming weekend as we are getting down the the nitty gritty in our freezer/fridge and pantry. Which I am totally fine with because then we get "fresh" stuff to stock up on.

Sunday: Chicken Wings and roasted potatoes (we didn't have this on Saturday because we ate a late lunch and weren't hungry)

Monday: BBQ Chicken tenderloins, Cous Cous and green beans

Tuesday: Meatloaf (cooked on the BBQ), mashed potatoes, gravy and corn

Wednesday: Carne Asada, grilled veggies and Spanish rice

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner--I have heard people call this Brinner. I am going to cook Almond dipped French Toast and bacon.

Friday: Cheeseburgers, baked beans and pasta salad

Saturday: ???? depends on grocery shopping.

Now that Cameryn and Jaidyn are eating people food, I am going to start to have to alter how I am cooking. Right now us 3 can get away one can of corn, or one box of rice, etc. But that doesn't leave too many leftovers for the babies...(they eat the leftovers the next day for their meals) So I guess now I am going to have to start cooking 2 of everything! It will probably take a week or so for me to get it figured out on exactly how much of the main entree to cook, but at least they are off of formula and baby food!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment