My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Menu

I stuck to my menu for the most part last week, I did have to make a minor change because of changes we made with 4Th of July plans. I basically moved everything by one day and took out Thursday's BBQ Chicken, so it wasn't too much of an inconvenience. I am struggling this week to come up with a menu, not sure why just not in the mood I guess. Also my parents and nephew are coming next Saturday so I am looking forward to them doing alot of the cooking for us! (Aren't parent's great?!?)

Sunday: Kielbasa on the grill, with onions and mushrooms, salad and green beans

Monday: Spaghetti, garlic toast and salad

Tuesday: Hawaiian Chicken (chicken marinated in teriyaki, topped with grilled pineapple and Swiss cheese), noodles and corn

Wednesday: BLT's, potato salad, and baked beans

Thursday: W.T. Baked potatoes, chili and mac n cheese

Friday: Pizza night. We don't order pizza often so I thought we would treat ourselves.

Saturday: Not sure yet. My parents and nephew fly in so probably something on the BBQ, maybe steak.

As I said, I am very excited for my parents and nephew to get here. It is going to be nice to have the extra help, plus with my Mom and Dad's cooking you cant go wrong. We will even get a date night out of it!! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment