My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Menu

Here is another weekly menu. It has been nice to not have to do a lot of the cooking this past week. We have been BBQing a lot lately since it has been so hot outside, we don't want to heat the house up with the oven.

Sunday: Spaghetti, Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread (I made a huge crock pot batch since we were running low from our frozen stash)

Monday: Brauts, Baked Beans and leftover pasta and tuna salad

Tuesday: Steak and big bakers

Wednesday: Pork Chops, Cous Cous, and green beans

Thursday: Hawaiian Chicken, noodles, and salad

Friday: BBQ Beef in the crock pot and corn on the cob

Saturday: Chicken Wings, potato skins, and some other kind of appetizer.

My parents and nephew leave on Wednesday :( so I am back to cooking after today. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment