My Family

My Family

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for this week. We actually stuck to our menu everyday last week except for Saturday since we again had an impromptu get together with friends who brought over pizza for us.

Sunday: BLT's, macaroni salad and potato salad

Monday: Chicken Alfredo (new recipe), salad and garlic bread

Tuesday: Smoked Mozzarella w/ artichoke and garlic sausages (new to us, Jamie bought them), roasted potatoes and baked beans.

Wednesday: Rigatoni w/ spaghetti sauce, garlic bread and salad

Thursday: Fried Chicken strips, noodles and corn

Friday: Carne Asada, veggies and potatoes

Saturday: BBQ Hamburgers, fries and BBQ Beans

I am hoping our weather starts to get warmer so we can do all this barbecuing. The cold has to go away sometime right?? Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment