My Family

My Family

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Menu

Last week I wasn't very inspired to cook, but since I went grocery shopping this weekend I have found my inspiration back. Prior to the shopping trip I made my menu for the month up, usually I do it after I shop but I wanted to be able to get all the stuff I needed for the month in that one trip so I didn't have to run out and pick stuff up during the week. I didn't do so well with sticking to the menu last week, and we didn't try any of the new dishes, so I have added them to my menu for the month.

Sunday: Spaghetti and garlic toast (we needed a big batch for our freezer since we were getting low)

Monday: Chicken Kabobs Corn on the cob and Salad

Tuesday: Carne Asada, veggies, and potato rounds

Wednesday: Kielbasa w/ caramelized onions and mushrooms, cous cous, green beans and salad

Thursday: Beef Fajitas, refried beans, and spanish rice

Friday: BBQ (not sure what yet)

Saturday: Tilapia, roasted potatoes and corn

I put alot of BBQ stuff on here so depending on the weather the menu might change, but I really hope is starts to get nicer out!! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment