My Family

My Family

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Menu

I am struggling this week making a menu only because I am sick of the same old stuff but having a hard time decided what new stuff to make. I have picked out 2 new recipes from my cookbook so I am hoping my inspiration finds me at some point this week!

Sunday: Pulled Pork (in my new dutch oven), twice baked potatoes and corn on the cob

Monday: Rigatoni w/ spaghetti sauce, meatballs, garlic toast and salad

Tuesday: Hamburger Tamale's (new recipe and in my new dutch oven), crescent rolls and salad

Wednesday: W.T---Mac n Cheese, Chili and Baked potatoes

Thursday: Chili Chicken Enchilada's (another new recipe), potato rounds and corn

Friday: Dan and Jamie's going away party, dinner at The Dutch Goose!

Saturday: BBQ (not sure what yet, maybe steak, hamburgers...it's up for debate

No comments:

Post a Comment