My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week, it was nice not having to sit down and plan it out today since I did the whole month last week. We did really well sticking to our menu everyday last week but Saturday we had a spur of the moment BBQ so we cooked Chicken rather than Fish so that is on this weeks menu.

Sunday: Tilapia w/ lime and salsa marinade, homemade scalloped potatoes and corn

Monday: Chili Chicken Enchilada's (new recipe), Spanish rice and salad

Tuesday: Pork Chops, noodles and green beans

Wednesday: Hamburger Beef Tamale casserole (another new recipe), salad and rolls

Thursday: W.T--Chili, Mac n Cheese and Baked Potatoes

Friday: BBQ Beef in the crock pot, homemade potato salad, baked beans

Saturday: BBQ Day--maybe hot dogs, sausages, chorizo, something like that.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment