My Family

My Family

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week. Yesterday I got a new cookbook that I have been wanting forever, it was my birthday present (yes I know, I get excited about cookbooks) I got the new Taste of Home Cookbook and it even comes with a free subscription for the magazine for a year. I haven't gotten a new cookbook in a long time and I am really excited about it because it has a TON of new recipes, so I will be trying some of them out soon!!

Sunday: Carne Asada, potatoes and veggies (we have this alot because it is ONE of my favorites)

Monday: Chorizo, baked beans, salad

Tuesday: Chicken, rice, green beans and salad

Wednesday: Tacos, refried beans and tator tots

Thursday: BBQ grilled Pork Chops, noodles and corn

Friday: BBQ Beef in the crockpot, twice baked potatoes and mixed veggies (I have been wanting to make this for the past few weeks and it just hasn't happened)

Saturday: Appetizers, chicken wings and few new apps from my new cookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment