My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mom of Three

This was my first mothers day with 3 kids. I really wanted to try to find a place to go to a nice mothers day lunch but realistically, taking Morgan out to a restaurant can be stressful at times and I really didn't want to have to deal with that on Mothers Day. So my request was to be able to sleep in, which I did till 815! We had planned a brunch with our neighbors but that ended up not happening so instead we went out and got cheeseburger's. I had been wanting to try a new fast food place here called Iceberg so that was where we went, and for the price I have to say the burgers were pretty good, but I am still a Five Guys fan.

It is weird to still think I have 3 kids....2 years ago I would of said two but really I am just tripled blessed. I couldn't ask for any easier babies. Morgan was always easy as a baby, but now that she is 3 we are going thru a lot of challenges with her, but when she is sweet, she is super sweet and how can you deny this smile!



I love that I have had the opportunity to stay home with the girls this time around and I really wish I was able to do that with Morgan. I feel so proud when they finally reach a milestone and I guess that is what being a Mom is all about.

Next year I think I am going to plan a little time away for myself, maybe a movie or a pedicure. I just really wanted to stay at home this year with my family and have some good family time.




I LOVE it when Cameryn smiles like this



I even got a present that I had been wanting for a long time! I got a new dutch oven, I know it seems silly but I am obsessed with kitchen items so they did good on picking it out. Morgan even picked the color! I even used it that night to make pulled pork for dinner! I have a ton of new ideas for cooking with my new toy and I am super excited about it!



Now to planning a wonderful Fathers Day for Tyson!

No comments:

Post a Comment