My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week, even with all the craziness we had with Cameryn being sick I did a great job sticking to the menu, on Friday I picked up a pizza rather than cooking beer can chicken, I was worn out from the week and really didn't feel like cooking!

Sunday: Beer Can Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy and rolls

Monday: Goulash, salad, and biscuits

Tuesday: Pork Chops, noodles and green beans

Wednesday: Rigatoni w/ spaghetti sauce, garlic toast

Thursday: Brauts, pasta salad and baked beans

Friday: Short Ribs in the crock pot (I am going to try to make Fridays my crock pot day that way I can get it done in the morning and then I don't loose motivation to cook)

Saturday: Carne Asada, veggies and potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment