My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ring Project

I remember when I was a kid and would make a string of rings out of green and red construction paper to countdown Christmas, I thought this would be a great project for Morgan as well. I am not very "crafty" but this I can do, she gets to countdown what ever event every morning by pulling a ring off and then we count the days to the "event". I have done this for Christmas, her 3rd birthday and now for when Grandma comes to visit. It is very exciting for her and she really enjoys it so I am going to continue to do this for certain events!!!

I am wanting to get to the craft store and maybe buy a book or two on kids crafts so we can start doing more projects together, that is my goal, I should be able to get there w/ her when my mom is here, it is just too overwhelming with all three in tow and me alone!

1 comment:

  1. I did this with Xalen after seeing your earlier posts on it! Thanks for the great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete