My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Menu

Here is another menu for this week, I did a pretty good job sticking to last week, but with Tyson getting a nasty cold some of the things changed so we are going to have them this week.

Sunday: BBQ Baby Back Ribs, potatoes and salad (we didn't have this last week since Tyson was sick and not eating much, I didn't want to waste the ribs)

Monday: Taco Soup

Tuesday: Pulled Pork, scalloped potatoes, corn and rolls

Wednesday: Some kind of beef recipe, I want to find a new one and we have a ton of round and chuck steak so it will be one of those when I find a recipe I want to try

Thursday: Stir fry, rice and egg rolls

Friday: Beer Can Chicken, noodles and green beans

Saturday: Appetizers--Zesty and Teriyaki chicken bites, potato skins and little smokies (we didn't have this last week since I went out to dinner with my friend Jo and sister in law Jamie)

I hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment