My Family

My Family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Menu

Here is my weekly menu, I was able to find a new recipe that I am going to be trying on Wednesday so I am excited to try it out! Have a great week everyone!!

Saturday: Carne Azada, Spanish rice and veggies
Sunday: Appetizers for the Superbowl, Chicken wings, meatballs and stuffed mushrooms
Monday: Pork Chops, rice and corn (we didn't have this last week)
Tuesday: Fried chicken strips, scalloped potatoes, mixed veggies
Wednesday: Crock pot Enchiladas (this is the new recipe)
Thursday: Tilapia, noodles and green beans
Friday: Steak and twice baked potatoes (we were trying to go out to dinner for Valentines day w/ friends but weren't able to find a babysitter so we will treat ourselves to some steak)
Saturday: Baby back ribs and potato rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment