My Family

My Family

Saturday, February 19, 2011

7 Months

Wow, I can't believe that 7 months have already gone by for Cameryn and Jaidyn. They are growing so fast and are really reaching some milestones!Cameryn Paige, her personality is still the same, she is by far the most happiest baby I have ever been around, all you have to do is say her name and she grins from ear to ear! Same with when she wakes up, as soon as she sees any of us, ESPECIALLY her sisters, she is so happy as if she missed them in the night! I weighed her the other day and she is 18.8 lbs, she is already wearing 9 month size clothes and she is very chunky but a great cuddler! She is rolling all over the place now and is even pushing up on her hands, so I think crawling is in the very near future! She is also a very good sleeper, she will sleep usually 13 hours a night with out waking up. She hasn't really discovered her feet or hands, I think she is too chunky to get her feet up to her hands. She also already has 3 teeth as well, and she was great while cutting them, not fussy at all!!! She also looks just like Morgan did, it is crazy how much they look the same!!

Check out the teeth!
See all of her hair? Crazy!

Jaidyn Elliott, boy she has changed a bunch! She is getting happier and happier everyday, she is still by far our "serious" baby and always has a look on her face that she is observing and trying to understand what is going on. She is weighing in at 15.4 lbs and is just a tiny little peanut, she can still fit in some 3 months size clothes! I think she is just going to be a tiny kid. She as well is rolling all over the place but doesn't really push up on her hands yet. She also prefers cereal and food over a bottle. She is getting a TON of hair already, more than any of my other kids had at this age, and it is looking dark so far, so she might have Tyson's color of hair. She does well with sleeping but that girl has an internal alarm clock, every morning at 5:30 she wakes up, I can usually get her back to sleep with a pacifier but she is usually up between 6:30-7:15 am, I think she does this cause she gets me one on one for usually an hour! She is also our loud one, she squawks and makes all kinds of noises. She has discovered her hands and feet and will play with them for hours! She hasn't even started cutting teeth yet and I am a bit scared for when she does since she tends to be our "fussier" baby, but we will get through it!
Here is Jaidyn's "serious" look
When we brought the girls home, I thought I was going to be totally overwhelmed, and yes I am at times but for the most part I really do enjoy taking care of them all day long. I am exhausted by the end of the night but it is so worth it. I have to say It is definitely a different bonding experience raising them compared to Morgan since she went to daycare full time after 3 months, I just wish now I could of stayed home with Morgan!

I do believe we have some of the easiest babies that we could ask for and I can't wait to continue to watch them grow and develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment