My Family

My Family

Monday, November 26, 2012

My Menu

Ugh, I am still sick.  We all are and this just stinks!  Having to take care of 3 small kids who aren't feeling well when you barely have enough energy to shower is hard!  I have had this nasty cold for 10 days and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon, although I would hope it would go away!  Here is my menu this week, it may change depending on how I feel at the time I am cooking.  Also food is just not the same when you can barely breath and are coughing so hard it hurts!

Sunday:  Taco Soups, taquito's and mini taco's

Monday: Pork Chops, homemade mac and cheese and green beans

Tuesday: Rigatoni w/ sweet sausage, salad and garlic bread

Wednesday: Fried Chicken, rice and corn

Thursday:  Sloppy Joes (going to try this new recipe), tator tots and fries

Friday:  Cheeseburgers, baked beans and macaroni salad

Saturday:  Appetizers (we didn't have this last week)  Chicken Bites, stuffed mushrooms and potatoe skins

Man this took me a long time to come up with, but I stuck to the basics this week so then it will be easier for me and I won't feel so overwhelmed!  I am hoping to kick this stupid cold in the butt and I really, really hope that it goes away fast!  Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment