My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012

I was really excited this year for Halloween!  Last year Cameryn and Jaidyn had just started walking and really didn't know what was going on and this year I knew once they realized that they get candy by going to a door in a costume that they were going to love it!  Morgan right away said she wanted to be Strawberry Shortcake, so that was settled and done.  I was going to have Jaidyn be Elmo since she LOVES him and when we were at Target I just couldn't bring myself to pay full price for a costume, but while we were there I was eyeing a really cute Owl costume for Cameryn but again it was full price. 

A few weeks went by and I kept searching to get their costumes on sale and then I had an idea, I thought if the twins could be little devils that it would be cute.  So I was looking online at Target.com and found the cutest devil costumes, however they were full price.  Then I saw the cute Owl costume I was eyeing for Cameryn was on clearance....it went from $17.99 to $7.50!  I knew that was their costume! 

Now when it came time to get dressed for Halloween, Morgan and Jaidyn were all about it.  Cameryn on the other hand did NOT want to wear her costume!  But she got over it as soon as we were out and about and she was getting candy in her bag!  We took all three girls to about 20-25 houses and at about 7:30 Cameryn and Jaidyn were done, they didn't even want to walk anymore.  Tyson took them home to get ready for bed and I took Morgan out for another 45 minutes.  She had a blast!






I know that each year is going to be more and more fun for them and I can't wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment