My Family

My Family

Monday, November 5, 2012

My Menu

Last week went by really fast, and I actually stuck to my menu with the exception of Saturday, we had some friends over for dinner so I made Taco's instead of Appetizers.  Nothing is really going on this week for us, Morgan has her two days of Preschool as well as school pictures on Thursday, so I am pretty excited for that!  I still need to update on our annual Saturday Movie night and I should be able to get a chance to do that this week sometime!  Here is my menu.

Sunday:  Spaghetti batch in the crock pot (we were all out), garlic bread and salad

Monday: Grilled Chicken, Creamy Garlic Pasta (this is new for me), cooked carrots

Tuesday:  Hungarian Goulash, Salad and Rolls

Wednesday:  Crispy Cheddar Chicken (I have made this before and it was good), rice and corn

Thursday:  Pulled Pork, PW's Perfect Potatoes Au Gratin, and Green Beans

Friday:  Fried Chicken, Macaroni Salad and Pasta Salad

Saturday:  Appetizers:  Chicken Wings, Stuffed Mushrooms and Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (these are very good)

I need to find more ground beef recipes, for some reason I have been struggling with ideas, we always make the basics of Taco's, Meatloaf, Hamburgers ETC...so I am going to be searching as much as I can to try a few new things!  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment