My Family

My Family

Monday, December 17, 2012

Menu coming soon

I know I haven't posted a menu in two weeks, the first week I had my friend Lee and her adorable son Ethan here at the house and I wanted to wait and see what she felt like having for dinner.  Last week we were all recovering from the stomach flu so eating was sparse.  Now I need to get to the grocery store since I ran out of time this weekend and I don't want to plan a menu until I have gotten to the store. 


Yesterday I made The Pioneer Woman's Salisbury Steak and it was delicious, today I think I am going to make her Chicken Parmesan with garlic bread and Salad (I have been craving salad a lot lately).  I have a ton of ideas especially since it has been colder, I know that I want to make a pot roast and then we will have leftovers to make french dips.  I also want to make a Turkey soup with our leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.  Also, Christmas is fastley approaching so I thought I would make a Ham for dinner, along with my breakfast casserole that is our traditional Christmas breakfast. 


So stayed tuned I should have a menu planned by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment