My Family

My Family

Monday, November 19, 2012

My Menu

I really don't feel like planning a menu.  On Friday I started to feel like I was getting sick and the next morning when I woke up it hit me hard!  I spent the whole weekend in bed with no energy.  I was either starving or not hungry, I was sweating and then had the chills.  So menu planning was not on my mind at all!  I still am not 100% and not sure what I want to cook this week but I am going to try.

Sunday:  Spaghetti, and garlic bread

Monday: Hamburger Helper (1.  We haven't had this forever, 2. I know its not the best but heck I am sick so I can cheat one day), corn and rolls

Tuesday:  Homemade Chicken and Noodles (I have two of these batches frozen, from PW), salad and quesadilla's

Wednesday: Carne Asada, grilled veggies and roasted potatoes

Thursday:  Thanksgiving Day.  Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and rolls (all the fixings!)

Friday:  Leftovers

Saturday:  Appetizers (we didn't have this last Saturday as I was sick)  Wings, stuffed mushrooms and potatoe skins

Now I am off to wash our sheets in hopes that any germs are lingering will go away.  I just really hope that I feel better by Thursday as Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite to make and eat!!!!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment