My Family

My Family

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Menu

Last week went by fast, I am not sure why because we really didn't have anything going on but I can't believe it is Monday already and almost Halloween, which I am sooooo excited for this year to see how Cameryn and Jaidyn are going to react to getting candy!  Here is my menu for this week, stay posted as I have another post to update you guys on our new annual Saturday movie night!

Sunday:  Pork Chops, scalloped potatoes and corn

Monday:  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans

Tuesday:  Chicken Fettuccine (the Alfredo recipe is from PW), bread sticks and salad

Wednesday:  Taco Soup (our Halloween tradition) and taquito's

Thursday:  Tilapia (we didn't have this last week), roasted potatoes and Green beans

Friday:  Pizza Night

Saturday:  Appetizers, Wings, stuffed mushrooms and Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (I have made these once and they were delicious!)

I am also already planning next weeks menu.  I have to get a big spaghetti batch done as we have no sauce left in our freezer but I thought I would save that for Sunday since I like to cook in my crock pot on Sunday nights, I also have some left over pot roast meat that I want to make something out of, as well as a big pork roast to make pulled pork so I am going to try to get my menu done for next week this week!  Have a great week and please check back as I have another post about our movie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment