My Family

My Family

Monday, March 26, 2012

My Menu

Well another week is gone and it is time for my menu! We stuck to our menu last week so that was nice that I didn't have to come up with an alternative at the last minute! I am now trying to mold my menu based on the weather, since we love to BBQ. We had a few nice warm moments this weekend and right now it is cold and raining.....I just want our spring to be here!!!! Before I know it will be 100 plus degrees outside which is UNBEARABLE! I just would like a few weeks of 70-80 degrees where we can enjoy being outside and cooking on the grill!

Sunday: Cheeseburgers, baked beans and fries

Monday: Spaghetti Batch in the crock pot, olive garden bread sticks

Tuesday: Grilled Pork Chops (suppose to be the nicest of this week), Au gratin potatoes, and corn

Wednesday: Chicken Ranch Tacos (new recipe), Spanish rice and re fried beans

Thursday: Beef and Noodles (another new recipe), green beans and rolls

Friday: OUT (Not sure where yet, but out)

Saturday: Appetizer night, Chicken bites, potato skins, and steak bites (THEY WERE DELICIOUS AND I HAVE TO HAVE THEM AGAIN!!)

Like I said we made The Pioneer Woman's steak bites this weekend and the last two mornings I woke up CRAVING them. They were divine, so frickin good!! I recommend them to EVERYONE! Well I am off to do more laundry (never ending in this house!) Have a great week everyone. Oh and I promise to have another update on the girls...I got some really good pictures of them this weekend, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment