My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week, like I said in my previous post I already have my menu planned for the next month! It is going to make grocery shopping so much easier!!

Sunday: Pulled Pork, Cheesy Potato Casserole, Green Beans

Monday: PW Homemade Chicken and Noodles (I have a big batch frozen), grilled cheese sammies, and salad

Tuesday: Teriyaki Pork Chops, PW's Sesame Noodles and corn

Wednesday: Homemade Hamburger Helper, salad and rolls

Thursday: Tilapia (new recipe), rice and biscuits

Friday: OUT (Once a month we try to treat ourselves out, of course a happy hour is ideal because you get better deals! Not sure where we are going but I will probably decide that day!)

Saturday: Appetizers: Crab Rangoon, Chicken Wings, and PW's Steak Bites (I am so excited to try them!)

Have a great week! And I will let you know how I did on my grocery challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment