My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Menu

I didn't get a chance to post my menu yesterday because I was busy in the morning watching my neighbor's son for a few hours before he had to go to preschool. I did my grocery shopping on Saturday and remember I wanted to stick to a $160 budget, and my results? I went $30.00 over, so not bad. I was pretty much right on for what I thought the prices were, however I did put a few "splurge" items in the cart. Even though they weren't "splurge" I just forgot to add them to my list, like Yogurt for the girls (they LOVE yogurt and eat it almost every day!) So I didn't feel guilty, I was happy with the results! Here is my menu:

Sunday: Teriyaki and Spicy Chicken Legs, Baked Potatoes, and Green Beans

Monday: Sweet and Sour Chicken (new recipe and it was delicious!), rice and salad

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday: Ground Beef Tacos, tator tots, and refried beans

Wednesday: Rigatoni w/ spaghetti sauce, garlic bread and salad

Thursday: W.T. Mac and Cheese, chili and baked potatoes

Friday: Carne Asada, grilled veggies and potato rounds

Saturday: Appetizer night (I didn't get to this last Saturday) Wings, Steak Bites (so excited, from the pioneer woman) and Crab Rangoon.

Now if only it would warm up more here, I have a lot of barbecuing recipes planned for this coming month and when it is 40 degrees outside and raining all the time it is hard to get out and use that BBQ! This has been the craziest Winter/Spring since I have lived in Boise! Barely any snow and quite warm in the winter, now that it is spring is cold, rainy and has snowed a couple times this month! I want my Spring!! Let's hope it is going to get better!!! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment