My Family

My Family

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Menu

Here is my menu for this week. My favorite thing I made last week were these Ham and Cheese Sliders...they were delicious. I left out the poppy seeds, just because I didn't have any and I highly recommend you try them...they were YUMMY!

Sunday: Cheeseburgers and Fries (we spent the afternoon at the zoo, and I forgot to take something out for dinner, so that is what we had!)

Monday: Salisbury Steak (new recipe), egg noodles and green beans

Tuesday: Taco Soup and Quesadilla's

Wednesday: Fried Chicken, Cous Cous, and Corn

Thursday: Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread

Friday: Crock Pot BBQ Chicken and baked potatoes

Saturday: ???? Maybe Steak or appetizers, I haven't decided yet.

So, only 2 new recipes this week, and we had one of them tonight and it was good, a real comfort meal! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment