My Family

My Family

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

34 Things

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun. I decided on 34 things because that is my age, and who am I kidding, I could of kept going but decided to stop and in a few months I will do some more. So, here is 34 things you may or may not know about me

1. I was a baton girl in elementary school. I would march in our 4Th of July parade and I have to say I was pretty good at it!

2. I always wanted to be a cheerleader in high school but didn't try out again after not making it freshman year.

3. I joined Gymnastics in high school and always wanted to be better at it than I was, but I didn't have the "discipline" to get better.

4. I wish I could carry a tune...I can't, I am an AWFUL singer.

5. I want to take a photography class and buy a really, really nice camera

6. I have always wanted to go back to school to become an R.N.

7. I have always wanted to know how to style my hair nice and to be able to put make up on so that it looks nice.

8. I am OBSESSED with purses and I dream of one day owning a Coach Purse!

9. I despise putting away whites...not sure why maybe because of all the socks?

10. I have always wanted to backpack through Europe

11. I want Lasik to my eyes but I don't qualify.

12. If I crave a food most often it is Chinese...I love Egg Rolls, Crab Rangoon, Kung Pao Chicken...I love it all!!

13. Some of my favorite memories from childhood are going up to the cabin...I miss going there!

14. I LOVE seafood...I am more apt to order Crab Cakes, Calamari, or Crab Legs when I get the chance to eat it!

15. I think of my Grandma Fitz everyday and wish I could call her on the phone.

16. I wish I could live in Minnesota to be by all of my family.

17. I love to listen to the Oldies...it reminds me of my parents and growing up

18. I miss sometimes being able to just get up and go w/o having to get all the kids ready!

19. I want to own a cabin one day.

20. I want to renew my wedding vows in Vegas when we reach 10 years of marriage!

21. My favorite type of pizza is TONS of pepperoni, green olives and thin crust.

22. I love buffet's but only for the salad

23. I love cookbooks and would collect them if I could. I love to try new recipes.

24. I have always wanted to skydive.

25. Daisy's are my favorite flower.

26. I think working at a wedding dress shop would be fun.

27. I love water slides and roller coasters.

28. My favorite fair food is Pronto Pups, tortato's, gyros, well who am I kidding, I love ALL fair food.

29. I love kitchen stuff....bowls, plates, glasses etc.

30. I am deathly afraid of spiders

31. If I am bored during a book, I skip some of the lines.

32. I prefer water over soda.

33. I love winter because it gets dark early

34. My favorite movie of all time is A Chorus Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment